From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dorothy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dorothy may refer to:
- Dorothy (given name), a given name (and list of people with that name)
- Dorothy (opera), a comic opera
- Dorothy (comic book), a comic book based on the Wizard of Oz
- Dorothy (TV series), 1979 American TV series
- DOROTHY, a device used to study tornadoes in the movie Twister
- USS Dorothy (SP-1289), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- ST Dorothy, A Malaysian tug in service 1958-75
- Dorothy, a medical drama TV series based in New York and inspired by The Wizard of Oz; being developed by CBS
- Dorothy (MÄR), a main character in MÄR
- Dorothy Gale or Dorothy, protagonist of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- Ace (Doctor Who) or Dorothy, a character played by Sophie Aldred in Doctor Who
- Dorothy, a goldfish on Sesame Street owned by Elmo
- Dorothy the Dinosaur, a costumed dinosaur who appears with The Wiggles
- Friend of Dorothy, archaic crypto-euphemism for "gay"
- Hurricane Dorothy (disambiguation)
- Dorothea (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.