From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dorsum (plural Dorsa) is a Latin word. In science, it could mean:
- Dorsum (anatomy), the upper side of an animal, or the back in humans and similarly erect organisms
- Dorsum (astrogeology), a term used in astrogeology for a ridge on a hill, or on the surface of a planet or moon
- Theta Capricorni, a star on the back of the Goat 
- the back of the tongue, which is used for articulating dorsal consonants
- the top of the foot or the back of the hand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|Look up dorsum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|