Doshisha Business School
|Doshisha Business School|
|Motto||'People hold the key'|
Originally established in 2004, Doshisha Business School began solely with an Master of Business Administration programme in Japanese (now abbreviated to JMBA), but since autumn 2009, there is also a Global MBA program (GMBA) in which all classes are provided in English. In October 2014, DBS commenced a new Global MBA program.
- Japanese MBA (JMBA)
- Global MBA (GMBA)
Doshisha Business School is located within the Kambaikan building of Doshisha University’s Imadegawa campus. The building was completed in March 2004 and also houses the Doshisha Law School. DBS also has a satellite campus located in Umeda, Osaka.
DBS has international agreements with the following universities:
- University of Tübingen School of Business and Economics, Germany
- University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Aalto University School of Economics, Finland
- University of Denver Daniels School of Business, USA
- Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China
- Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China