From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dotcom)
|Look up dot-com in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dot-com may refer to:
- .com (short for "commerce"), a company that relies largely or exclusively on Internet commerce.
- dot-com company, a company which does most of its business on the Internet
- dot-com bubble (also known as the dot-com era), a financial bubble running roughly from 1995 to 2001
- .COM (short for "command"), a file extension associated with DOS executable file
- Kim Dotcom (born Kim Schmitz), a German technology entrepreneur
- Walter "Dot Com" Slattery, a fictional character from the sitcom 30 Rock
- Dot.Com (film) 2008 Portuguese comedy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dot-com.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.