From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dots in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dots is the plural of dot.
Dots may also refer to:
- Dots (candy), produced by Tootsie Roll Industries
- Dots and Boxes, a pencil and paper game for two or more players
- Dots (game) - another pencil and paper game
- Dots (video game) - a 2013 mobile game produced by Betaworks
- Connect the dots, or dot to dots, a paper puzzle containing a sequence of numbered dots
- "Dots", a 1940 short animated film by Norman McLaren
- "Dots" or "Dot Dot Dot", Singlish slang denoting speechlessness, from Japanese manga
- Dot-S, a toy released in Japan
- Paul Kelly and the Dots (1978–1982), an Australian rock band fronted by Paul Kelly
DOTS may be an acronym for:
- Directly Observed Therapy - Short Course, a World Health Organisation acryonym
- Damage over time, a term used in some popular MMORPG games
- Difference of two squares, a mathematical term
- DOTS (mnemonic), a memory aid used in basic First Aid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dots.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.