From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Double, Double)
|Look up double-double or double double in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A double-double is an individual basketball performance in which a player accumulates a double digit number total in two of five categories.
Double-double may also refer to:
- The Double Double or Epsilon Lyrae, a quadruple star system in the constellation of Lyra
- Double, Double (Brunner novel), a 1969 science fiction novel by John Brunner
- Double, Double (Ellery Queen novel), a 1950 mystery novel
- Double, Double (Star Trek novel), a 1989 science fiction novel
- Double-double, a type of double in volleyball
- Double-Double, a type of cheeseburger from In-N-Out Burger
- Tim Hortons Double Double, a coffee with two creams and two sugars
- Double-double arithmetic, a technique in floating-point arithmetic and numerical analysis for attaining roughly quadruple precision by combining pairs of double precision quantities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.