From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up double Dutch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Double Dutch may refer to:
- Double Dutch, a description of hard to understand language and a language game; both primarily used in English:
- Double Dutch (jump rope), a game of jump rope with two ropes, two rope turners and at least one jumper
- Double Dutch (writing style), a writing style used by John O'Mill
- Double Dutch (album), a 2005 album by the Eames Era
- "Double Dutch" (song), a 1983 pop song by Malcolm McLaren
- "Double Dutch" (song), a 1974 song by folk-progressive act Gryphon from their 1974 album "Midnight Mushrumps"
- "Double Dutch Bus", a 1980 Frankie Smith song with some lines in Izzle double talk, covered by Raven Samone in 2008
- Double Dutch (novel), a 2002 young adult novel by Sharon Draper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.