Double exposure (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Double Exposure)
Double exposure is a photographic technique in which two images are captured and combined into a single image.
Double exposure may also refer to:
- Double patterning, a technique for improving the resolution of patterning semiconductors
- Double Exposure (comedy series), a Canadian radio and TV show
- Double Exposure (band), an American band from the disco era
- Double Exposure Blackjack, a variety of Blackjack where the player sees both of the dealer's cards, but loses on a push
- Double Exposure (TV docu-series), a TV docu-series on Bravo US Network
- Double Exposure (novel), a novel by Australian author Brian Caswell
- Double Exposure (game show), a CBS game show which aired in 1961
- Double Exposures (1937 film), directed by John Paddy Carstairs
- Double Exposure (1944 film)
- Double Exposure (1954 film), directed by John Gilling
- Double Exposure (1976 film)
- Double Exposure (1994 film)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.