From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Double clutch may refer to:
- Double clutch, a baseball term for a fielder drawing his arm back twice before throwing
- Double clutch (technique), a method of driving that involves pressing and releasing the clutch twice per shift
- Double-clutch transmission, a type of transmission that has two separate clutches
- Double-clutching (zoology), when an oviparous animal lays two sets of viable eggs in one season
- Double Clutch (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformers franchise
- Double Clutch (video game), a Sega Mega Drive game released in 1993
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.