From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up doubles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doubles may refer to:
- Doubles (food), Trinidadian food
- Double (baseball), a two-base hit
- Doubles (tennis), in sports like tennis and badminton refers to games with two players on each side
- Doubles (basketball), refers to a professional basketball team winning the highest division of its national league and its country's cup competition both in the same year at club level.
- Doubles (bells), a ringing method rung on five church bells
- a type of semi-trailer truck
- Doubles (2000 film), a 2000 Tamil-language film
- Doubles (2011 film), a 2011 Malayalam-language film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doubles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.