From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doubrava is a word of Slavic origin of meaning oak grove and is pronounced dow-bra-vah in Czech.
Doubrava may also refer to
- villages in the Czech Republic:
- a feminine Slavic given name, a form of the name Doubravka
- Jaroslav Doubrava, a Czech composer
- Doubrava: Czech
- Доубрава: Bulgarian
- Dubrava: Bosnian, Croatian
- Dúbrava: Slovak
- Dąbrowa: Polish (pronounced: dam-brow-ah)
- Дубрава: Serbian, Russian
- Doubravka: Czech
- Доубравка: Bulgarian
- Dubravka: Bosnian, Croatian
- Dúbravka: Slovak
- Dąbrówka: Polish (pronounced: dam-bruf-kah)
- Дубравка: Serbian, Russian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doubrava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.