From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Douce may refer to:
- Douce I, Countess of Provence(c.1090–1127)
- Douce II, Countess of Provence (1165–72)
- Francis Douce (1757–1834), English antiquary
- Douce noir, French wine grape that is also known as Charbono in California and Bonarda in Argentina
- Douce, a 1943 French film
- The French word for "soft" or "sweet"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Douce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.