From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up doughnut or donut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A doughnut or donut is a deep-fried piece of dough or batter, usually with a toroidal shape.
Doughnut or donut may also refer to:
- A geometric shape formally called a torus
- A torus or toroidal cushion commonly used by hemorrhoid patients
- Baseball doughnut, a baseball bat weight used for warming up
- DONUT, a Fermilab experiment regarding the tau neutrino
In information technology
- Donut (operating system), version 1.6 of the Android mobile operating system
- Donuts (corporation), a corporation formed to acquire and market domain names
- Donut hole (Medicare), an insurance gap where U.S. Medicare drug benefit coverage disappears between specific levels of expenditure on drugs
- Donut Hole Agreement, a 1995 convention around the Bering Sea Donut Hole over a water dispute
- "The Doughnut", the nickname for the headquarters of GCHQ, the British intelligence agency
In media and entertainment
In fictional characters
- Donut, a fictional character from The Wire TV series
- Franklin Delano Donut (Red vs. Blue), a fictional character in the comic science-fiction webisode series Red vs. Blue
- Dough Nuts, a 1917 film starring Oliver Hardy
- Doughnut (driving), a driving maneuver
- Donut, a type of spare tire
- A lifebuoy is also called a life donut
- All pages beginning with "doughnut"
- All pages beginning with "donut"
- All pages beginning with "donuts"
- All pages with titles containing "doughnut"
- All pages with titles containing "donut"
- Toroidal (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doughnut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.