Douglas Township, Clark County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Clark County
Clark County's location in Illinois
|• Total||17.64 sq mi (45.7 km2)|
|• Land||17.64 sq mi (45.7 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||627 ft (191 m)|
|• Density||9.5/sq mi (3.7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0428905|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 17.64 square miles (45.7 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Marshall (northwest edge)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains Forsythe Cemetery.
- Marshall Community Unit School District #C-2
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Douglas Township, Clark County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Grandview Township, Edgar County||Symmes Township, Edgar County|
|Dolson Township||Wabash Township|