|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Shane Keating|
|• Total||5.1 km2 (2.0 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,040 m (3,410 ft)|
Douglasdale is a residential neighbourhood in the south-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded by 114 Avenue S to the north, 130 Avenue S to the south, Deerfoot Trail to the east and the Bow River to the west. The Fish Creek Provincial Park borders the neighbourhood to the west. Douglasglen is located in the northern area, north of Deerfoot Trail.
The community was established in 1986. It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 12 councillor.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $85,350 in 2000, and there were 2.4% low income residents living in the neighborhood. As of 2000, 15.2% of the residents were immigrants. All buildings were single-family detached homes, and 1.7% of the housing was used for renting.
This neighborhood has one public elementary school: Douglasdale Elementary School. (K-4, plus a program for Autistic learners) It also has a public Catholic elementary/junior high school: Monsignor J. S. Smith School (K-9)
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- "2012 Civic Census Results". City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 12 Profile". Retrieved 2007-05-11.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Douglasdale/Douglasglen Community Statistics". Retrieved 2007-05-11.
||Maple Ridge||Riverbend||Shepard Industrial|
|McKenzie Lake||McKenzie Towne|
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|