From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Douma may refer to one of several things.
- Barthold Douma van Burmania (1695-1766), Dutch statesman and ambassador
- Carmen Douma-Hussar (born 1977), Canadian middle-distance runner
- de:Cees Douma (born 1933), Dutch architect
- Danny Douma (born 1950s), American singer/song writer and guitarist
- Felix Douma (1941–2008), Dutch-born Canadian scholar, writer, teacher, cellist, and translator
- Jeffrey Douma, American choral conductor
- Sytse Douma (born 1942), Dutch organizational theorist
- Yacine Douma (born 1973), French judoka
- Christos Georgiou Doumas (born 1933), Greek archaeology professor
- Duma, a Russian form of constituent assembly
- State Duma, the lower house of the Russian federal legislature
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.