|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
Dove Data Products, the largest manufacturer and distributor of premium compatible & remanufactured toner cartridges in the Southeast.[where?] Listed repeatedly in Inc. magazine's 500 fastest growing private companies in America, Dove Data is a proven leader in office solutions.
Dove Data began as a ribbon manufacturer for wholesale distributors; its success led to toner products and laser cartridges. In 1992, Dove Data began selling directly to the end user and building its own sales force. Today, Dove Data provides companies with a full range of office solutions.
With over 60 sales offices throughout the southeast and midwest, Dove Data can provide their customers with a customized service quote. Brief History: Dove Data Products Incorporated, founded in 1991, is a company specializing in the remanufacturing of printer ribbons and toner ink cartridges.
Its corporate headquarters are in Florence, South Carolina.
Awards and Distinctions
- 2012 Lean Transformation - Lean Six Sigma Implementation.
- 2010 ISO 9001_2008
- 2007 ISO 9001 2000 Certification, thus joining the world organization.
- 2003 ASTM - STMC Certification
- 2000 Subject of an Inc. magazine cover story on the fastest growing companies in America
- 1997, 1999, 2000 On Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies
- Recognized by the state of South Carolina for environmental excellence
- Largest remanufacturer of ink supplies in the Southeastern United States
External Links and Sources[clarification needed]
- Inc. 500 list entry — Inc. magazine
- — Dove Data corporate website
- -Technical Services:Software Deployment 2012
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|