From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dove Island may refer to:
- Dove Island (Canada), Nunavut Canada
- Dove Island (British Columbia), Canada
- Dove Island Indian Reserve No. 12, an Indian reserve comprising that island
- Dove Island (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines)
- Dove Island (Western Australia)
- Dove Island (Guangzhou), an English naming for Guanzhou at Qing Dynasty in China. Naming by UK Government.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.