Dover Transportation Center
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dover (Amtrak station))
|Dover Transportation Center|
|Address||33 Chestnut Street
Dover, NH 03820
|Station code||Amtrak code: DOV|
|Passengers (2013)||61,708 3.4%|
Dover Transportation Center is a train station in Dover, New Hampshire, United States, served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system. Despite the station house's old-fashioned appearance, it was actually built in 2003.
- "Dover, NH (DOV)". Great American Stations. Retrieved November 23, 2013.
- Dover Transportation Center, Northern New England Passenger Rail Authority (NNEPRA)
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2010, State of New Hampshire" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2010. Retrieved 2011-01-06.
- Media related to Dover Transportation Center at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Dover, NH
- Dover Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Dover, NH (DOV) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
|This New Hampshire train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|