From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up down in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Down may refer to:
- Relative direction, where down is the direction towards the centre of gravity of a celestial object.
- Rail directions, where down and up have locally significant meanings
- Down feather, a soft bird feather frequently used in manufacture of bedding.
- Downland, a type of hill
- Down, an area of downland
- Down syndrome, a genetic disorder
- Down (American football), in American/Canadian football, a period of time where one play takes place
- County Down, a county within Northern Ireland
- Down (game theory), a standard position in mathematical game theory
- Down (film), an English remake of the film De Lift, about an express elevator that develops a mind of its own
- Down (comics), a comic book published by Top Cow Productions
- Down (novel), a Bernice Summerfield novel by Lawrence Miles
- Down payment, a term used in the context of the purchase of items
- Down quark, an elementary constituent of matter
- John Langdon Down
- A world in Larry Niven's Known Space stories.
- "Down" (Breaking Bad), an episode from season two of Breaking Bad
- Down (band), an American southern heavy metal supergroup
- "Down" (Jay Sean song)
- "Down" (Blink-182 song)
- "Down" (311 song)
- "Down" (R.K.M & Ken-Y song)
- "Down" (Pearl Jam song)
- "Down" (Juelz Santana song)
- "Down" (Stone Temple Pilots song)
- "Down", a single by Modern Day Zero
- "Down", a song by Miles Davis released on Birdland 1951
- "Down", a song by Motograter off their self-titled album
- "Down", a song by The Prom Kings on their self-titled album
- "Down", a song by Gravity Kills from the self-titled debut Gravity Kills (album)
- "Down", a song by Kutless from Kutless
- "Down", a song by Pitchshifter from PSI
- "Down", a song by Seether from Holding Onto Strings Better Left to Fray
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.