From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Down-low (slang))
|Look up down low in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Down-low (also "on the down low" or "on the DL") may refer to any activity or relationship kept discreet. Specifically, it may refer to:
- Keeping an act, action or some other piece of information a secret.
- Down-low (sexual slang): Men who identify as hetero, but have sex with men secretly.
- For more general meaning, see down low on Wiktionary.
In music, Down low can refer to:
- Down Low, rap/hip hop group
- "Down Low (Nobody Has to Know)", the R. Kelly song
- Down Low (album), the Betzefer album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.