From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up downhill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Downhill may refer to:
- Down a hill
- Downhill skiing (and other sports)
- Downhill cycling
- Downhill (1927 film), a 1927 film by Alfred Hitchcock
- The Downhill, a 1961 Greek film by Giannis Dalianidis
- Downhill (2014 film)
- Downhill Domination, video game based on racers
- Downhill, County Londonderry, a village in Northern Ireland
- Downhill House, a ruined mansion in Northern Ireland
- Nelder-Mead method (or "downhill simplex method"), a mathematical algorithm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Downhill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.