|This article does not cite any references or sources. (September 2007)|
|Genre(s)||Extreme sports, racing game|
Downhill Domination is a video game based on a fictional racing event with fictional racers mixed with a few unlockable professional racers. The game was released for the PlayStation 2.
The game differs from standard bike racing games by having the character riding downhill almost exclusively (hence the name), due to the incline of the tracks. Attacking is also encouraged with two attack buttons, one for a left attack, and the other for the right. These attacks can be upgraded to more powerful attacks by performing tricks or collecting powerups (known in-game as "pickups"). A bike shop with several unlockables for purchase is available but is only accessible in one player mode. Up to four players can play the game, but when playing with more than two, the available tracks and modes are limited.
- Blood - "God Like"
- Brian Setzer - "8-Track"
- The Propellerheads - "Bang On!"
- Freezepop - "Bike Thief (Schnellspanner Remix)"
- Cirrus - "Breakbeat Suckers"
- Southern Culture On The Skids - "The Corn Rocket"
- tobyMac - "Extreme Days"
- Drummatic Twins - "Feelin' Kinda Strange"
- Andy Hunter - "Go"
- James Brown - "I Got You (I Feel Good) (Digital Johnson Remix)"
- Death by Stereo - "Let Down And Alone"
- The Black Eyed Peas - "Let's Get Retarded"
- Run D.M.C. - "Mary, Mary"
- Kazzer - "Pedal To The Metal"
- Slipknot - "(sic)"
- Dragpipe - "Simple Minded"
- Cinder - "Soul Creation"
- The Donnas - "Take It Off"
- Morphine - "Thursday"
- The Herbaliser ft. Blade - "Time 2 Build"
- Saliva - "Your Disease"
Tracks produced by BIG Idea Inc., with a fictional band called "Goddess":
- Goddess - "You'll See"
- Goddess - "Scream And Shout"
|This racing game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|