From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Download is transferring a file to or from another computer.
|Look up Download, download, downloadable, downloading, or downloads in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Download may refer to:
- Download (band), a band with Cevin Key and Phil Western
- "Download" (song), a 2009 song by rapper Lil' Kim
- Download (TV series), an Australian television series
- Download (game show), a 2000–2002 Australian children's game show for Nine Network
- Download Festival, a British rock festival
- Download.com, the world's largest Internet download directory website
- Download: The True Story of the Internet, a documentary television series about Internet history
- Downloaded (Battlestar Galactica), a 2006 Battlestar Galactica Season 2 episode
- Downloaded (film), a 2013 documentary film
- File sharing, the uploading and downloading of files over a distributed peer network
- Music download, the transferral of music from an Internet-facing computer or website to a user's local desktop computer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.