From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Download mirror)
||This page appears to be an incomplete disambiguation. (August 2014)||
In computing, a mirror may refer to:
- Disk mirroring (or RAID 1), a redundant array of independent disks in which the same data is written to all disks in the array
- A mirror website, which republishes information verbatim from another (originating) site without exercising independent editorial control
- A download mirror, a form of FTP or web mirror used to distribute large files such as Linux distributions and other free software
Website and download mirrors
- DMOZ#Content users, sites which mirror or re-use the DMOZ Open Directory Project dataset
- Wikipedia:Mirrors and forks, sites which republish Wikipedia's open content under a Creative Commons BY-SA licence.
- WikiLeaks#Hosting, use of multiple sites as protection against individual servers being taken down by government censorship
- Mirror (disambiguation)
- Replication (computing)
- Redundant array of independent disks
- Redundant array of independent memory
|This disambiguation page lists computing articles associated with the title Mirror.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.