From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Specific examples include:
- Miami, Florida's Downtown Distributor
- Pawtucket, Rhode Island's Downtown Circulator
- The DC Circulator bus system in Washington, D.C.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma's Inner Dispersal Loop formed by I-444 (Unsigned) and I-244.
- Kansas City, Missouri's downtown freeway loop
A circulator bus is a more generic terms and is a bus serving an area confined to a specific locale, such as a downtown area (downtown circulator) or suburban neighborhood, with connections to major traffic corridors.
- M. Scott Ball (March 2012). Livable Communities for Aging Populations: Urban Design for Longevity. John Wiley & Sons. p. 94. ISBN 978-1-118-19728-8.
|This road-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|