Dr. B. C. Roy Award
Bidhan Chandra Roy Award was instituted in 1976 in memory of B. C. Roy by Medical Council of India. The Award is given annually in each of the following categories: Statesmanship of the Highest Order in India, Medical man-cum-Statesman, Eminent Medical Person, Eminent person in Philosophy and Eminent person in Arts. It is presented by President of India in New Delhi on July 1, the National Doctor's Day.
- Dr.J. G. Jolly
- Dr. K. S. Chugh
1993 Dr. Pagadala Rajaram
- Dr.S.Arulrhaj - Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Dr. Manju Gita Mishra, Patna, Bihar, India.
- Dr.Mayil Vahanan Natarajan
- Prof. V. V. Radhakrishnan, Dr. S.P.Agarwal, Dr. C.P.Thakur, Dr. S.K.Sharma, Dr. G. Venkataswamy, Dr. Govind Swarup, Dr. Gourie Devi, Dr. T. R. Anantharaman, and Dr. Obaid Siddiqi
- Dr. K. K. Talwar, Dr. Mukkai Kesavan Lalitha, Dr. Jai Dev Wig, Dr. Rakesh Tandon and Dr. C. V. Bhirmanandham
- Dr. Abraham G. Thomas, Dr. Ashok Panagariya, and Dr. Saroj Choormani Gopal
- Dr. Sanjiv Malik and Dr. A. K. Kesanna
- Dr. Purshotam Lal
- Dr. Vinay Kumar Kapoor
- Dr. V. Mohan, Dr. Naresh Trehan, Dr. K.K. Aggarwal, Dr. Ajay Kumar, Dr. Anoop Misra and Dr. Lalit Kumar, Dr. S.M. Balaji, Dr. N.K. Pandey
- Dr. Y.K. Chawla, Dr. Rayapu Ramesh Babu, Dr. P. K. Bilwani and Dr. Prakash B. Behere
- Prof. P. Varalakshmi, Dr. R.K. Dhiman and Dr. S.R. Mittal
- Dr. Anupam Sachdeva, Dr. Alka Kriplani, Dr. A.K. Mahapatra, Dr. Drupad Nautamlal Chhatrapati, George M. Chandy and Dr. Ganesh Gopalakrishnan
- "MOHAMMED SALIM". Indian Football "HALL OF FAME". indianfootball.de. 2009. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- Bureau Hindu Business Line. "Coconut oil, an ideal fat". The Hindu. Retrieved 29 April 2012.
- "Dr. B.C. Roy awards presented". The Hindu (Chennai, India). 4 August 2004.
- "4 city docs bag BC Roy Award". The Times Of India. 19 January 2005.
- "B.C. Roy awards for 55 doctors". The Hindu (Chennai, India). 2 July 2008.