From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dr. Death may refer to:
- Wouter Basson, South African cardiologist and former head of the country's secret chemical and biological warfare project known as Project Coast, during the Apartheid era
- James Grigson, American psychiatrist who testified in more than 100 trials that resulted in death sentences
- Aribert Heim, Austrian doctor and one of the world's most wanted Nazi war criminals
- Jack Kevorkian, American physician who assisted terminally ill people to commit suicide during the 1990s
- Josef Mengele, German doctor and also an infamous Nazi war criminal, also known as the "Angel of Death"
- Philip Nitschke, Australian physician who campaigned for legal assisted suicide in the Northern Territory and subsequently assisted four people in doing so
- Maxim Petrov, Russian doctor and serial killer
- Pornthip Rojanasunand, Thai forensic pathologist
- Harold Shipman, British general practitioner and most prolific serial killer in British history
- Gerard Steenson, ex-leader of the IPLO organisation
- "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, professional wrestler
- Dave Fennell, Canadian football defensive lineman
- Skip Thomas, Oakland Raiders Cornerback, member of the "Soul Patrol"
- Eric Pianka, Professor of Biology at University of Texas at Austin known for his misreported advocacy of the killing of 90% of the human population with microbes
- Evan Harris, British Liberal Democrat politician, referred to as Dr. Death for his views on abortion and euthanasia
- Doctor Death (comics), villain in early Batman comics
- Doctor Death (magazine), a short-lived pulp magazine of the 1930s featuring a villainous character of that name
- Dr. Death, a novel by Jonathan Kellerman
- Dr. Death, a living marionette prominently featured in Retro Puppet Master
- "Dr. Death," a fictional horror movie character played by Vincent Price in the 1974 horror film Madhouse
- Leslie "Dr. Death" Krunchner, an American football linebacker portrayed by actor Donald Gibb in the HBO sitcom 1st & Ten, which ran from 1984–1991
- Dr. Death (TV series), a 1945 television mini-series
- "Doctor Death," a fictional movie character played by Wesley Snipes in The Expendables 3
- Mr Death (disambiguation)
- Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr., a documentary film by Errol Morris on the subject of holocaust denial
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dr. Death.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.