Dr. Dolittle: Tail to the Chief
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008)|
|Dr. Dolittle: Tail to the Chief|
|Directed by||Craig Shapiro|
|Produced by||John Davis|
|Written by||Hugh Lofting
and Jennifer Coolidge
|Edited by||Michael Trent|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox Home Entertainment|
|Release dates||March 4, 2008|
|Running time||90 minutes|
Dr. Dolittle: Tail to the Chief (also known as Dr. Dolittle 4) is a 2008 American comedy film, starring Kyla Pratt. Like its predecessor, Dr. Dolittle 3 in 2006, it was released direct to DVD on March 4, 2008.
As in the previous film, Eddie Murphy does not appear but his character is mentioned several times.
Maya Dolittle is the girl who can talk to animals; so can her sister and father. John is away on animal expeditions so when the President asks for him to help with the Presidential dog and save an African forest, Maya takes his place. The dog Daisy has a very hot temper but after a lot of trouble, they begin to get along.
At a dinner with the prince and princess of the kingdom that the forest is located in, things are going well until they suddenly take a turn for the worse. With the help of animals, Maya finds out Chief Dorian was sabotaging the prince to shut down the forest and make millions. He is arrested and the forest is saved.
- Kyla Pratt as Maya Dolittle
- Peter Coyote as President Sterling
- Niall Matter as Cole Fletcher
- Elise Gatien as Courtney Sterling
- Malcolm Stewart as Chief Dorian
- Christine Chatelain as Selma
- Norm Macdonald as Lucky the Dog (uncredited)
- Jennifer Coolidge as Daisy
- Maggie Marson as Rabbit
- Benjamin Diskin as Anteater
- Greg Ellis as Wallaby
- Richard Kind as Groundhog
- Nolan North as Parrot
- Philip Proctor as Drunk Monkey
- Diana Yanez as Chinchilla
|This film article about a 2000s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|