|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2008)|
The brand name originates from WALA's founder Dr. Rudolf Hauschka.
The WALA laboratories were established in 1935 making medicines from water-based plant extracts using the rhythmic manufacturing process. In 1967 WALA launched the current Dr.Hauschka Skin Care brand to the market.
- Official WALA homepage
- Official Dr.Hauschka Skin Care homepage
- LoveLula- Authorized Dr.Hauschka Stockist in the UK with free worldwide delivery
- Alexandra Worsley - Authorized Dr.Hauschka Stockist, full cleansing information, skin consultations, Dr.Haushchka treatments
- Bloom Organics - Dr.Hauschka Authorized Treatment Center, Sarasota, FL, USA
- Hauschka, Rudolf (2000). At the Dawn of A New Age.
- ""Keeper of the Grail of the National Socialism" and Friend of the Anthroposophics?" (pdf). Retrieved 25 February 2013.
|This German corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|