Doctor Strange (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dr. Strange)
Doctor Strange or Dr. Strange may also refer to:
- Dr. Strangelove, a 1964 film directed by Stanley Kubrick
- Dr. Strange, a 1978 made-for-TV movie based on the Marvel Comics fictional character
- Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme, a 2007 animated film
- Doctor Strange, an upcoming 2016 film from Marvel Studios based on the character
- "Doctor Strange" (Spider-Man), the third season premiere of the Spider-Man animated series
- Doc Strange, a Nedor Comics character named Doctor Thomas Hugo Strange
- Hugo Strange, a DC Comics character and recurring Batman villain
- Dr. Strange Records, a record label and record store located in Alta Loma, California
- Dr. Strangely Strange, an experimental Irish folk group, formed in Dublin in 1967
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doctor Strange.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.