Šokac houses in Draž
Location of Draž in Osijek-Baranja County
|• Načelnik||Stipan Šašlin|
|• Total||150 km2 (60 sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
The municipality of Draž is situated between border with Hungary in the north, border with Serbia in the east, municipality of Kneževi Vinogradi in the south, and municipality of Popovac in the south-west.
The municipality of Draž includes the following settlements:
- Draž (pop. 505)
- Batina (pop. 879)
- Duboševica (pop. 554)
- Gajić (pop. 294)
- Podolje (pop. 140)
- Topolje (pop. 395)
Ethnic groups in the municipality (2011 census):
The population is chiefly oriented towards crop and livestock farming. In recent times, there is a trend towards food processing and tourism (hunting and angling). Five kilometers of wine roads have been established.
- "Šašlin u Lokalu o investicijama u općini Draž". radio-baranja.hr (in Croatian). Radio Baranja. Retrieved 15 May 2011.
- "Općina Draž". draz.hr (in Croatian). Municipality of Draž. Retrieved 15 May 2011.
- "Population by Age and Sex, by Settlements, 2011 Census: Draž". Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. December 2012.
- "Population by Ethnicity, by Towns/Municipalities, 2011 Census: County of Osijek-Baranja". Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. December 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Draž.|
- Official site
- http://www.tzbaranje.hr/hr/odredista/draz/ (Croatian)
- http://www.zbirka-draz.net/ (Croatian)