From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dracaena (romanized form of the Greek δράκαινα - drakaina, "female dragon") can mean:
- Drakaina, a Greek mythological entity
- Dracaena (plant), a genus of plants
- Cordyline australis, a plant commonly known as the Dracaena palm
- Dracaena (lizard), a genus of lizard
- Dracena, a town in Brazil
- Dracaena, a fictional dragon-woman in Percy Jackson & the Olympians
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.