From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Drachenfels (Siebengebirge), a hill on the Rhine between Königswinter and Bad Honnef, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Drachenfels (Central Palatinate Forest), hill and Roman fortification in the north of the Palatinate Forest, Rhineland-Palatinate
- Drachenfels Castle (Siebengebirge), on the Rhine between Königswinter and Bad Honnef, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Drachenfels Castle (Wasgau), near Busenberg im Wasgau in the south of the Palatinate Forest, Rhineland-Palatinate
- Gottfried von Drachenfels (Siebengebirge) (died 1273), Viscount of Castle Drachenfels on the Rhine
- Rudolf von Drachenfels (1582–1656), German civil servant and occasional poet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drachenfels.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.