From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up draco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Draco commonly refers to:
- Draco is the Latin word for dragon.
- From the name "Draco" comes the word "draconian"
Draco may also refer to:
Brand or business
- Draco, a guitar built by B.C. Rich guitars; it has a cutaway V body with Rockfield or Duncan pickups
- Draco, a Romanian-made shortened pistol version of the AKM assault rifle
- Draco Boats, Manufactured in Flekkefjord, Norway in the 70's and 80's
- Dacian Draco, a Dacian military standard composed of a wolf head and snake tail
- Draco (lawgiver) (from Greek: Δράκων), the first lawgiver of ancient Athens, Greece, from whom the term draconian is derived
- Draco (physician) (from Greek: Δράκων), the name of several physicians in the family of Hippocrates
- Draco (military standard), a Roman cavalry military standard in the shape of a dragon, adopted after the Dacian Wars
Arts, entertainment, and media
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2014)|
- Draco, a black dragon found in the Kasumanium Mines in the video game Dark Ages
- Draco, a character in the fictional opera The Dream Oath: Maria and Draco in Final Fantasy VI
- Draco, a 9/9 Artifact Dragon from the card game Magic: The Gathering
- Draco Centauros, a dragon-like humanoid from the Puyo Puyo video game series
- Draco-Hedron Ovinxer, the destructive dragon form of Ovinxer and the final boss of the game Gun Nac
Literature, film, and television
- Draco, the name of the last dragon in the film Dragonheart.
- Draco, a warlord character in the television series Xena: Warrior Princess
- Antares Draco, an Imperial Knight from Star Wars: Legacy
- Jaq Draco, an Inquisitor who is the protagonist of Ian Watson's Inquisition War Trilogy
- Marc Ange Draco, head of European crime syndicate and James Bond's father-in-law in Ian Fleming's novels
- Draco Malfoy, a character in the Harry Potter series of books and movies
Science and technology
- DRACO (antiviral), a group of experimental antiviral drugs
- Draco (constellation), a constellation in the northern part of the sky
- Draco (dwarf galaxy), a dwarf galaxy orbiting the Milky Way
- Draco (genus), a genus of gliding lizards.
- Draco (programming language), a shareware programming language for CP/M and the Amiga
- Draco (rocket engine), an orbital maneuvering thruster being built for the SpaceX Dragon and upper stage of the Falcon 9 spacecraft
- Draco, the database engine used by FileMaker Pro
- DraCo, a partly Amiga compatible computer built by MacroSystem AG
- Draco GNU/Linux, a Linux distribution
- Draco, name given by the U.S. cable channel The Weather Channel to the December 2012 North American blizzard
- Draco Racing, a motorsports team in Italy
- Draco, a reptilian alien race that has been purported to exist by certain UFO conspiracy theorists
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.