From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up draco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Draco commonly refers to:
- Draco is the Latin word for dragon.
- From the name "Draco" comes the word "draconian"
Draco may also refer to:
Science and technology
- DRACO (antiviral), a group of experimental antiviral drugs
- Draco (constellation), a constellation in the northern part of the sky
- Draco (dwarf galaxy), a dwarf galaxy orbiting the Milky Way
- Draco (genus), a genus of gliding lizards.
- Draco (programming language), a shareware programming language for CP/M and the Amiga
- Draco (rocket engine), an orbital maneuvering thruster being built for the SpaceX Dragon and upper stage of the Falcon 9 spacecraft
- Draco, the database engine used by FileMaker Pro
- DraCo, a partly Amiga compatible computer built by MacroSystem AG
- Draco GNU/Linux, a Linux distribution
- Draco, name given by the U.S. cable channel The Weather Channel to the December 2012 North American blizzard
- Dacian Draco, a Dacian military standard composed of a wolf head and snake tail
- Draco (lawgiver) (from Greek: Δράκων), the first lawgiver of ancient Athens, Greece, from whom the term draconian is derived
- Draco (physician) (from Greek: Δράκων), the name of several physicians in the family of Hippocrates
- Draco (military standard), a Roman cavalry military standard in the shape of a dragon, adopted after the Dacian Wars
Literature, film, and television
- Draco Malfoy, a character in the Harry Potter series of books and movies
- Draco, the name of the last dragon in the film Dragonheart.
- Draco, a warlord character in the television series Xena: Warrior Princess
- Antares Draco, an Imperial Knight from Star Wars: Legacy
- Jaq Draco, an Inquisitor who is the protagonist of Ian Watson's Inquisition War Trilogy
- Draco-Hedron Ovinxer, the destructive dragon form of Ovinxer and the final boss of the game Gun Nac
- Draco Centauros, a dragon-like humanoid from the Puyo Puyo video game series
- Draco, a 9/9 Artifact Dragon from the card game Magic: The Gathering
- Draco, a character in the fictional opera The Dream Oath: Maria and Draco in Final Fantasy VI
- Draco, a black dragon found in the Kasumanium Mines in Dark Ages (computer game)
- Draco Boats, Manufacured in Flekkefjord, Norway in the 70's and 80's
- Draco, a supposed reptilian alien race that has been purported to exist by certain UFO conspiracy theorists
- Draco Racing, a motorsports team
- Draco Rosa, a Puerto Rican songwriter and former member of Puerto Rican boy band Menudo
- A guitar built by BC Rich guitars. It has a cutaway V body with Rockfield or Duncan pickups.
- A Romanian-made shortened pistol version of the AKM assault rifle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.