Dragging the Gut Festival
The Dragging the Gut ®  Festival is a two day event held each year on the fourth weekend of August (August 21–22, 2015) in the historic downtown of McMinnville, Oregon. The festival gives participants the chance to relive the classic 1950's car Cruising (driving) on the main street that took place for decades in small towns.
The Dragging the Gut Festival's car show is a traditional sitting car show held on the Saturday (August 22, 2015) of the Dragging the Gut Festival. It is a side event of the festival before the Saturday main cruising event begins. The car show is held on the property of Saint James Catholic Church in Downtown McMinnville.
- "United States Patent and Trademark Office listing".
- "Official Dragging the Gut Festival Website at GutFest.com".
- Bonnie King (10-11-2010). "Dragging the Gut Drives Crowds to Relive The Good Ole Days in McMinnville". Salem-News.com. Check date values in:
- Dan Knopp (10-9-2010). "Dragging the Gut in McMinnville". PDX Car Culture. Check date values in:
- Karl Klooster (2010-10-14). "Retro cruise-in revs up Mac". News-Register (McMinnville).
- News-Register (1-4-2012). "Ducks' Rose Bowl shine originated in Newberg: KOCH CAR SHOW". News-Register (McMinnville). Check date values in:
- "Saint James Catholic Church website".