From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dragon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dragon is a legendary creature, typically with serpentine or reptilian traits.
Dragon may also refer to:
- 1 Arts and entertainment
- 2 Sports teams
- 3 Mathematics and computing
- 4 Transport
- 5 Military
- 6 People
- 7 Places
- 8 Companies
- 9 Other
- 10 See also
Arts and entertainment
- Dragon Records, a Swedish jazz record label
- Dragon (band), a New Zealand/Australian rock group
- Dragons (band), an English group
- The Dragons (band), an American rock group
- Dragon (Loudness album)
- Dragon (Jake Shimabukuro album)
- The Dragon (Vangelis album)
- "Dragon", a song by The Sugarcubes on the album Life's Too Good
- "Dragon", a song by Miriam Bryant
- "Dragons", a song by Caravan Palace on the album Caravan Palace
- Dragon (Clive Cussler novel) (1990)
- Dragon (Steven Brust novel) (1998)
- Dragon (fantasy series), fantasy novels by Laurence Yep (1982–1992)
- The Dragon (theatre play), by Evgeny Shvarts (1944)
- The Dragon (fairy tale)
- "Dragon: the Old Potter's Tale", a short story by Ryūnosuke Akutagawa (1919)
- Dragon (poem), by Aleksey Tolstoy (1875)
- "The Dragon" (story), by Ray Bradbury (1955)
- "Dragon" (short story), by Anandasiri Kalapugama (1975)
- Dragon Magazine (Fujimi Shobo), a Japanese light novel magazine (1988-current)
- The Dragons, a 1996 fantasy novel by Douglas Niles
- How to Train Your Dragon, a series of children's novels by Cressida Cowell
Film and television
- Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, a 1993 biographical film
- Dragon (2006 film), an action/fantasy film
- Dragon (2011 film), a Hong Kong-Chinese martial arts thriller
- Dragons 3D, a 2013 IMAX film starring Max von Sydow
- Dragon (TV series), a Canadian children's TV program
- Dragon Television, a Chinese provincial satellite TV station
- How to Train Your Dragon (film), a film series based on the children's novels
- The Dragon (Beowulf)
- Dragon (Middle-earth), by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Dragons (Pern), by Anne McCaffrey
- Dragons (Dragon Prince), by Melanie Rawn
- Dragon (Shrek)
- Dragon Shiryū, a Saint Seiya character
- Richard Dragon, a comic book character
- Dragon, a version of the video game Mega Man Star Force
- Dragon (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Dragon (magazine), a Dungeons & Dragons magazine
- Sicilian Defence, Dragon Variation, a chess opening
- Dragon tiles, a type of honor tile in mahjong
- Dragon (Adventureland), Iowa, United States
- Dragon Coaster (Playland), Rye, New York
- The Dragon, Ocean Park, Hong Kong
- AS Dragons, a soccer team in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- AS Dragons FC de l'Ouémé, a soccer team in Benin
- Dragón FC, a soccer team in Equatorial Guinea
- China Dragon, an ice hockey team in China
- Jiangsu Dragons, a Chinese Basketball Association team
- Sichuan Dragons, a baseball team in China
- Chunichi Dragons, a baseball team in Japan
- Welcoat Dragons, a basketball team in the Philippines
- Chunnam Dragons, a football team in South Korea
- Jeonnam Dragons, a football team in South Korea
Australia and Oceania
- Darwin Dragons SC, a soccer team
- Engadine Dragons, a junior rugby league team
- Northcote Football Club, aka the Northcote Dragons, an Australian rules Football team
- St. George Dragons, a rugby league team
- St. George Illawarra Dragons, a rugby league football club
- Shellharbour City Dragons, a rugby league team
- South Dragons, a former team in the Australasian National Basketball League (2006-2009)
- A.S. Dragon (Tahiti), a soccer team
- RC Dragon Brno, a rugby union team in the Czech Republic
- Catalans Dragons, a rugby league club in France
- Dragons de Rouen, an ice hockey team in France
- Dublin Dragons, an American football team in Ireland
- Dudelange Dragons, an American football team in Luxembourg
- Delft Dragons, an American football team in the Netherlands
- Barcelona Dragons, an American football team in Spain
- Glamorgan Dragons, a cricket team in the United Kingdom
- Celtic Dragons, a netball team in Wales, U.K.
- Newport Gwent Dragons, a rugby union team in Wales, U.K.
- AS Dragon (Guadeloupe), a soccer team
- Dragon Racing, an American auto racing team
- Verdun Dragons, an ice hockey team in Canada
- C.D. Dragón, a soccer team in El Salvador
- Chesapeake Dragons, a soccer team in the U.S.
- Dayton Dragons, a baseball team in the U.S.
- Drexel Dragons, the sports teams of Drexel University in the U.S.
- Jersey Dragons, a soccer team in the U.S.
- Lane College Dragons, the sports teams of Lane College in the U.S.
- Los Angeles Dragons, an American football team in the U.S.
- Moorhead Dragons, the sports teams of Minnesota State University Moorhead in the U.S.
- New York Dragons, an Arena Football League team in the U.S.
- Phoenix Dragons, an inline hockey team in the U.S.
- San Antonio Dragons, an ice hockey team in the U.S.
- San Francisco Dragons, a field lacrosse team in the U.S.
- Thomasville Dragons, a women's soccer team in the U.S.
- Tiffin Dragons, the sports teams at Tiffin University in the U.S.
- Wisconsin Dragons, a women's tackle football team in the U.S.
- Dragons, nickname of sports teams at Lake Orion High School in Lake Orion, Michigan in the U.S.
Mathematics and computing
- AMD Dragon, a platform engineered for gamers
- Dragon (cipher)
- Dragon (remote sensing)
- Dragon chip, a line of Chinese CPUs
- Dragon curve, a family of fractal curves
- Dragon Data, a Welsh computer manufacturer
- Dragon 32/64, two 1980s home computers
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking, a speech recognition software package
- Comodo Dragon (web browser)
- Dragon (Russian car company)
- Dragon Automobile Company, an American manufacturer (1906-1908)
- Dennis Dragon, a bus
- Kaiser Dragon, a 1950s American car
- Dragon (1848–1872), a GWR Iron Duke Class locomotive
- Dragon (1873–1892), a South Devon Railway Buffalo class locomotive
- Dragon (1880–1892), a GWR Rover class locomotive
- Dragon (1891-1915), a GWR 3031 Class locomotive
- Dragon (2009-present) Newag E6ACT, an electric freight locomotive
- Template:HMS Dragon, several ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Dragon (1861)), a Union Navy steamer during the American Civil War
- Dragon boat, a narrow canoe-style boat, used for the sport of dragon boat racing
- Dragon (keelboat), a sailing yacht, used in racing
- de Havilland Dragon, a small commercial aircraft
- Douglas B-23 Dragon, a twin-engined bomber aircraft
- Dragon (spacecraft), used by SpaceX to transport cargo to and from the International Space Station
- Dragon (rocket), a French research sounding rocket
- dragon (pistol), the short version of the blunderbuss
- HMS Dragon, the name of several ships of the English/British Navy
- "Dragons" (a USMC helicopter squadron), see: VMM-265
- M47 Dragon, an American anti-tank missile system
- Carmen Dragon (1914–1984), American conductor and composer
- Daryl Dragon (born 1942), American musician and member of Captain & Tennille
- Bruce Lee (1940–1973), Chinese actor and martial artist, nicknamed "The Dragon"
- Vlad II Dracul (1390–1447), duke of Wallachia, nicknamed "Vlad the Dragon"
- Lyoto Machida (born 1978), Brazilian martial artist, nicknamed "The Dragon"
- Ricky Steamboat (born 1953), American professional wrestler, nicknamed "The Dragon"
- Don "The Dragon" Wilson (born 1954), American champion kickboxer and actor
- Tatsumi Fujinami (born 1953), Japanese professional wrestler, nicknamed "The Dragon"
- "The Dragon", a section of U.S. Route 129 near Deals Gap, North Carolina
- Dragon, Utah, United States, a ghost town
- Dragon Hill, Uffington, England
- Dragon Cone, a volcano in British Columbia, Canada
- The Dragon, a grouping of galaxies in the field of Abell 370
- Dragonair, an airline
- Dragon Models Limited, a toy manufacturer
- Dragon Petroleum, a Welsh fuel company
- Dragon (zodiac), in the Chinese zodiac
- The Dragon Academy, a private school in Ontario, Canada
- Dragon School, a British preparatory school in Oxford, England
- Dragon reactor, a gas-cooled nuclear reactor in England
- Dragon Throne, the throne of the Emperor of China
- Order of the Dragon
- Welsh Dragon, the flag of Wales
- Matthew Stevens, snooker player, nicknamed "The Welsh Dragon"
- Draco (disambiguation)
- Dracaena (disambiguation)
- Dragone (disambiguation)
- DRAKON, (Russian: ДРАКОН, "dragon"), a programming language used in flight controllers for rockets and space vehicles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dragon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.