Dhami at the Launch of TV serial Madhubala
Drashti Dhami is an Indian model and television actress. She appeared in Dill Mill Gayye, Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi and Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. She is the winner of the 6th season of the Indian dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, along with choreographer Salman Yusuff Khan.
Drashti Dhami was chosen to be the Brand Ambassador for Canvironment Week 2011 and 2013 initiated by Hindustan Tin Works Ltd to support the cause of 'Save Our Planet'. Eastern Eye placed her at 12th position on its list of World's Sexiest Asian Woman for 2012.
- 2007–2009 Dill Mill Gayye as Dr. Muskaan Chadda
- 2010–2011 Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi as Geet Handa/Singh Khurana
- 2012–2014 Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon as Madhubala Rishab Kundra/Shamsher Malik/Devkinandan
- 2013 Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 as participant
- Most Celebrated Jodi on Television (shared with Gurmeet Choudhary) for Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi at Zee Gold Awards 2011
- Most Lokpriya Jodi (shared with Vivian Dsena) for Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Colors Golden Petal Awards 2013
- Best Actress for Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Star Guild Awards 2014
- Most Lokpriya Jodi (shared with Vivian Dsena) for Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Golden Petal Awards 2013
- "I didn’t think I could be lead: Drashti Dhami". Times of India. June 7, 2012. Retrieved June 29, 2012.
- "I was in another zone, reveals Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 winner Drashti Dhami".
- "Drashti Dhami walks the ramp".
- "Priyanka Chopra named world's sexiest Asian woman". Mid-day.com. 2012-12-06. Retrieved 2013-01-11.
- "4th Boroplus Gold Awards 2011".
- "Meet the winners of Golden Petal Awards 2013".
- "Drashti Dhami wins best actress award". Retrieved 2014-02-02.
- "Meet the winners of Golden Petal Awards 201". 15 December 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Drashti Dhami.|