From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up draw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Draw, draws or drawn may refer to:
- The act of drawing, or making an image with a writing utensil
- A part of many card games
- A part of a lottery
- Wire drawing
- Draw (terrain), terrain feature similar to a valley (but smaller) formed by two parallel ridges or spurs with low ground in between them
In sports and games
- Draw (tie), a result in competitions where there is either no winner or multiple winners
- Draw (chess), one of the possible outcomes of a chess game (a tie)
- Draw play, a type of American football play that "tricks" the defense into thinking a pass is being thrown
- Draw poker, each player is dealt complete hand before first betting round, & then develops hand for later rounds by replacing cards
- Draw (poker) the act of taking a card from the dealer in Poker
- Draw (hockey) faceoff
- Draw, the schedule of fixtures in a sports league
- Stefanie Draws (born 1989), German footballer
- Draw, the debut album of Matthew Jay
- Bow draw, the act of pulling back the string of a bow before loosing an arrow
- Draw!, a 1984 comedy-western film
- OpenOffice.org Draw, a vector graphics editor
- The act of wielding a weapon by removing from a sheath or holster - to "draw" a pistol or a knife.
- Drawn (album), album by Regina Velasquez
- Drawn (series), game series
- Hanged, drawn and quartered, a form of punishment
- Rendering (computer graphics), sometimes referred to as drawing
- All pages beginning with "draw"
- All pages with titles containing "draw"
- Drawdown (disambiguation)
- Drawer (disambiguation)
- Drawing (disambiguation)
- Draft lottery (disambiguation)
- Drew (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.