Dreamend is a Savannah-based shoegazer musical group signed to Graveface Records, whose music is characterized by textured guitar work and prominent drums and percussion. Song styles range from post-rock to bluegrass. The group has been compared to groups such as Mono and Explosions in the Sky.
Dreamend is the main musical output of Ryan Graveface, Graveface Records’ owner/sole employee. He also contributes musically in the psychedelic band Black Moth Super Rainbow (BMSR), the Halloween band The Marshmallow Ghosts & The Casket Girls. Since its inception in 2002, Graveface has released albums by Monster Movie (ex-Slowdive), The Loose Salute (Mojave 3 side project), Kid Dakota, Appleseed Cast, Whirr, Mount Eerie, BMSR and many more.
- And the Tears Washed Me, Wave After Cowardly Wave (CD/LP, 2012)
- So I Ate Myself, Bite By Bite (CD/LP, 2010)
- The Long Forgotten Friend (CD/2xLP, 2008)
- Maybe We're Making God Sad and Lonely (CD, 2005)
- As If by Ghosts (CD, 2004)
- Preface (Split CD with Monster Movie, 2002)
- Stigmata Boy (CDEP)
- Dreamend (CDEP)
- The Sickening Pang of Hope Deferred (CD)
|This article about a United States alternative rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|