4 December 1987 |
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Measurements||32B-23-34.5 (US) (81-59-87)|
|Manager||Elite Model Management|
Dree Louise Hemingway Crisman is an American fashion model and actress.
Early life and education
Hemingway is the daughter of actress Mariel Hemingway and Stephen Crisman, as well as the niece of the late actress Margaux Hemingway and the great-granddaughter of author Ernest Hemingway. She has a younger sister named Langley Crisman.
She grew up in Ketchum, Idaho and attended Ernest Hemingway Elementary School. She later moved to California and lived in the Westlake Village. She attended Oaks Christian High School for two and a half years and then dropped out to pursue her modelling career.
Hemingway has represented major companies in print advertising as well as in fashion shows.
In March 2009, she debuted at the fall/winter 09–10 catwalk show for Givenchy in Paris. In June 2009, she walked in the Calvin Klein resort show in New York. In September 2009, she opened the Topshop spring/summer 2010 show in London.
Hemingway has also walked for Shiatzy Chen, House of Holland, Karl Lagerfeld, Giles, Chanel, and Rue du Mail shows. She has also done campaigns for Gucci, Jean Paul Gaultier, Valentino, H&M, Chanel, Paco Rabanne, and A.Y. Not Dead. She has also done editorials for Harper's Bazaar, i-D, V, W, Numéro, and multiple national editions of Vogue.
Hemingway starred in the U.S. independent film Starlet (2012). She portrayed a young woman who befriends an elderly widow. Her other credits include Nous York and Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You (2012).
- The Internet Fashion Database Retrieved 2011-05-29.
- Geraghty, Clare (June 15, 2012). "Dree Hemingway exclusive interview: The only way is Hemingway". Daily Mail (London). Retrieved September 20, 2013.
- Blasberg, Derek (March 8, 2009). "Blasblog from Paris: Riccardo’s New Girl". Retrieved September 1, 2013.
- Lim, James (September 25, 2009). "Dree Hemingway Is London’s Top Model". Retrieved September 16, 2013.
- Austin, Rebecca (January 8, 2010). "A Breath of Fresh Air: Ferre and Dree Hemingway". Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- Prince, Rebecca (July 2, 2010). "A Hemingway in the House at Ferragamo's Fragrance Launch". Retrieved October 12, 2013.
- "Nymag.com". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2011-05-31.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dree Hemingway.|