From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up drifting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drifting may refer to:
- Drifting (film), a 1923 film directed by Tod Browning
- Drifting (1983 film), the first Israeli gay-themed film
- Drifting, a song by Jimi Hendrix on his album The Cry of Love
- Drifting (Salmonella Dub song), a 1999 song by the New Zealand band, Salmonella Dub
- Driftin' Blues, a blues song recorded by Charles Brown & Johnny Moore's Three Blazers, Eric Clapton and others
- Drifting, a song by 4 Non Blondes on their album Bigger, Better, Faster, More!
- Drifting, a song by Pearl Jam on their album Lost Dogs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.