From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Driftwood is wood that has been deposited on land by the action of waves. It may also refer to:
- Driftwood, Pennsylvania, a borough
- Driftwood, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Driftwood, Washington, an unincorporated community
- Driftwood Township, Jackson County, Indiana
- Driftwood River, Indiana
- Drift Falls, also known as Driftwood Falls, Pisgah National Forest, North Carolina
- Driftwood Range, a mountain range in British Columbia
- Driftwood, Ontario, an unincorporated community
- Driftwood Provincial Park, Ontario
- Driftwood (film), a 2006 motion picture directed by Tim Sullivan
- Driftwood (1947 film), directed by Allan Dwan
- Driftwood (1997 film), starring James Spader and Anne Brochet
- Otis B. Driftwood, Groucho Marx's character in A Night at the Opera (film)
- Jimmy Driftwood, American folksinger and songwriter
- Driftwood (Finnish: Lastu lainehilla; German: Der Span auf den Wellen), a song composed by Jean Sibelius (op. 17/7) over an untitled poem by Ilmari Kianto.
- Driftwood, project name used by the group Shocksteady to release the trance single "Freeloader"
- Driftwood, a 2001 album by Eddi Reader
- Driftwood, a single by Travis
- Driftwood (The Moody Blues song)
- Driftwood, a club song by A-ha
- Driftwood, a tune written by Budd Johnson and featured on his 1960 Budd Johnson And The Four Brass Giants album
- Driftwood (horse), a famous Quarter Horse stallion
- Operation Driftwood, a British Second World War commando raid
- Driftwood Inn and Restaurant, a historic site in Vero Beach, Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.