From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up drill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A drill is a tool or machine for cutting holes in a material.
Drill may also refer to:
- The movements performed on a military parade
- Former name of the United States Army Reserve's Battle Assembly
- Exhibition drill, a form of military drill
- Drill commands
- When applied as an adjective, a practice version of something, e.g., drill round
- Drill (music genre), a subgenre of Trap music
- Drill (band), an alternative rock band
- Drill (album), a 1996 album by the band of the same name
- The Drill (band), an electro house band
- Drill (UK band), an industrial rock band from England
- Drill (EP), a 1992 EP by Radiohead
- The Drill (album), a 1991 album by the band Wire
- Drill, a 1996 album by Noise Unit
- Drill (agriculture), an agricultural tool
- Drill (fabric), a type of cotton fabric
- Drill (animal), a type of African primate
- Data drilling, navigation through levels of a hierarchy in data analysis
- Oyster drill, a type of snail
- Apache Drill, a distributed query engine.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.