|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, online multiplayer|
|Distribution||Blu-ray Disc, download|
Driveclub is an upcoming racing video game for the PlayStation 4, developed by Evolution Studios and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. Driveclub was officially announced during the PlayStation 4 press conference on 20 February 2013.
Driveclub differs from Evolution Studios previous racing franchise, MotorStorm, in that it will focus on road racing rather than off-road. It will not be classified as a racing simulator like the Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport series, but as a rival to Grid 2. There will also be a team racing element to the game, with players managing racing teams and using the PlayStation Plus network and PlayStation 4's "share" features to manage teams with other players.
At E3 2013 Sony announced that there will be a special edition of Driveclub which will be free for PlayStation Plus subscribers. The PlayStation Plus edition will have the same mechanics featured in the retail game and the ability to obtain the Platinum trophy, but a limited selection of cars and tracks.
On 18 October 2013, Sony announced that Driveclub will be delayed until early 2014. In a statement posted on the PlayStation Blog, the company states that, "SCE Worldwide Studios and the team at Evolution Studios have made the difficult decision to delay the release of Driveclub and Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition until early 2014," Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida explained. "Driveclub will be a truly innovative, socially connected racing game, but the team requires more time in order to deliver on their vision - and I'm fully confident the game will surpass your expectations." 
On 10 March 2014, PlayStation Software Product Development Head Scott Rohde mentioned in an interview with IGN that the title has met further delays with the following statement: "What I will say is that it all comes back to that fundamental principle, and that’s that we want to build great games, and we really don’t want to release a game before it’s ready." Rohde or any other Sony representative could not at the time give a more specific release date but hinted that it might take a while referring to that the game has "gone back to the drawing board". 
- "Racing Evolves on PlayStation 4 with Driveclub – PlayStation.Blog". Blog.us.playstation.com. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- "New DriveClub Details Arrived via Play Magazine". Gamepur.com. 5 June 2013. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- "Free DriveClub PS Plus Edition on PS4 Won't Include All Cars or Tracks". News.softpedia.com. 12 June 2013. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- "Driveclub Delayed But PS Plus Bonuses Updated For PS4 Launch". IGN. 18 October 2013. Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- "Sony’s Gone ‘Back to the Drawing Board’ to Make Driveclub ‘Great’". IGN. 10 March 2014. Retrieved 11 March 2014.