Driven (video game)
PAL region cover art for PlayStation 2
|Developer(s)||BAM! Entertainment, Crawfish Int.|
|Release date(s)||PlayStation 2
|GameRankings||GBA: 66.2% (14 reviews) 
GC: 60.5% (13 reviews) 
PS2: 41.9% (17 reviews) 
|Metacritic||GBA: 68% (10 reviews) 
GCN: 55% (12 reviews) 
PS2: 38% (10 reviews)
|GameSpot||GBA: 7.1 / 10 
GC: 6.2 / 10 
PS2: 2.9 / 10 
|IGN||GBA: 6.5 / 10 
GC: 3.6 / 10 
PS2: 2.0 / 10 
The PS2 version was considered[by whom?] to be the most innovative, but received the lowest overall scores. The later-released GameCube version was considered[by whom?] to be much less frustrating. The console game was praised[by whom?] for its unique ideas, but criticized[by whom?] for its many issues, such as the odd collision system and poor graphics. The GBA version fared better, with its primary issue being the claustrophobic semi-overhead view that put some critics off. It was also considered to be far less complex, but still quite strategic.[clarification needed]
- Jimmy Bly
- Joe Tanto
- Beau Brandenburg
- Max Manley
- Yves Bardot
- Maurice Defoe
- Aziz Meshiea
- Lia Lopez
- Ray Carter
- Scott Macey
- Rubin Stacks
- Suki (Replaced if you play as Memo Moreno)
- Memo Moreno (Not In The Field unless you play as him)
(all circuits are fictional)
- Angel's Bay (California)
- Chase Manhattan (New York) (Story Mode Only)
- Hexen Tal (Heidelberg, Germany)
- Manley Park (Staffordshire, England)
- Poursuite Parisienne (Paris, France) (Story Mode Only)
- The Desert Palace (Arizona)
- Tour de Triomphe (Paris, France)
- New York City (New York)
- "Aggregate score for Game Boy Advance at Game Rankings".
- "Aggregate score for GameCube at Game Rankings".
- "Aggregate score for PlayStation 2 at Game Rankings".
- "Aggregate score for Game Boy Advance at Metacritic".
- "Aggregate score for GameCube at Metacritic".
- "Aggregate score for PlayStation 2 at Metacritic".
- "Game Boy Advance review at GameSpot".
- "GameCube review at GameSpot".
- "PlayStation 2 review at GameSpot".
- "Game Boy Advance review at IGN".
- "GameCube review at IGN".
- "PlayStation 2 review at IGN".
|This racing game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|