From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up driver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Driver may refer to:
Occupation and activity
- Driver (person), a person engaged in driving
- Driver (rank), British army rank
- Driver circuit, in electronics
- Device driver, a software component used to interact with hardware devices, or used in electronic or pneumatic equipment as a force for cohesive equipment or individual machinery components
- Transducer in a loudspeaker
- Driver (sail), a type of sail
- Driver Group, Australian bus company
- "SS Empire Driver" or "SS Driver", Empire ship "Driver"
- HMS Driver, a British Royal Navy shipname
- Driver (series), series of video games
- Driver (video game), the first game in the series
- Driver 2, the second game in the series
- Driv3r, the third game in the series
- Driver: Parallel Lines, the fourth game in the series
- Driver 76, a PSP game
- Driver: Vegas, a mobile game
- Driver: LA Undercover, a mobile game
- Driver San Francisco, the fifth game in the series
- Dorylus, the driver ant
- Screwdriver, mechanical device used to tighten or loosen screws
- Pile driver
- Bus driver
- Taxi Driver
- Train driver
- Truck driver
- All pages beginning with "Driver"
- All pages with titles containing "Driver"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.