From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Driving or Drivin' may also refer to:
- Driving (horse), is the control of an equine harnessed to a vehicle or to a piece of mobile equipment that, for example, carries out agricultural work.
- Driving (social), the act of influencing a person's behaviour
- "Drivin'", a song by Pearl Harbor and the Explosions
- "Drivin'", a song by The Kinks from their album Arthur (Or the Decline and Fall of the British Empire)
- Combined driving, is an equestrian sport involving carriage driving
- Driving force, an externally applied force that changes the frequency of a harmonic oscillator
- Herding, the act of influencing livestock to move in a particular direction
- alternate name for In the Car, a Roy Lichtenstein painting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.