From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up drone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drone may refer to:
A slang term for Mephedrone
- Drone, a member of the Drones Club in P. G. Wodehouse's novels
- Drones, intelligent machines in The Culture
- Drones (film), a 2010 film
- Drone (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- Drones (Yanme'e) of the Covenant in the Halo series
- Drone Weapon, in the Stargate universe
- Drone, a humanoid assimilated by the Borg (Star Trek)
- Drones, three robotic helpers in Silent Running
- Drones, "nerve-stapled" slave citizens in Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.
- DR0NE a YouTube original web series on the YOMYOMF channel
- Drone, a Starcraft unit.
- Drone (music), a continuous note or chord, or the part of various musical instruments that produces such a sound
- Drone music, a minimalist musical style
- Drone metal, a mix of doom metal and drone music; also known as drone doom and power ambient
- The Drones (Australian band), an Australian band
- The Drones (British band)
- Drone Records, a record label
- Bumbass, sometimes called a drone
- Drone, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.