From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Drones)
|Look up drone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drone may refer to:
- Unmanned aerial vehicle, or UAV
- Unmanned combat aerial vehicle, or UCAV, a UAV for combat
- Robot in general
A slang term for Mephedrone
- Drone, a member of the Drones Club in P. G. Wodehouse's novels
- Drones, intelligent machines in The Culture
- Drones (2010 film), an American office comedy
- Drones (2013 film), an American war thriller directed by Rick Rosenthal
- Drone (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- Drones (Yanme'e) of the Covenant in the Halo series
- Drone Weapon, in the Stargate universe
- Drone, a humanoid assimilated by the Borg (Star Trek)
- Drones, three robotic helpers in Silent Running
- Drones, "nerve-stapled" slave citizens in Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.
- DR0NE a YouTube original web series on the YOMYOMF channel
- Drone, a Starcraft unit.
- Drone (music), a continuous note or chord, or the part of various musical instruments that produces such a sound
- Drone music, a minimalist musical style
- Drone metal, a mix of doom metal and drone music; also known as drone doom and power ambient
- The Drones (Australian band), an Australian band
- The Drones (British band)
- Bumbass, sometimes called a drone
- Drone, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.